Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Summer Style | Black Cut Out Maxi



So I bought this dress last summer when I was pregnant, it was comfy, cute and a little bit flirty but can I have to say a big thank you to my formerly pregnant self, because I have been loving it even more this summer not pregnant ( just like everything else this summer ;) ). I love a good maxi that is also flirty and cute and this one definitely fits the bill! What about you guys have you held on to any maternity clothes to wear after the bump!?

Dress old similar (here) | Hat




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts