Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Family Photos



Today I thought it would be fun to share with you some of our family photos from Cooper's six month and Parker's 3 year old shoot! These boys are just so handsome I can't even stand it ya'all!










He is the sweetest big brother to him, I could never have imagined he would be this sweet to his bro, I know it may not last forever so I am really soaking it up now ya'all before the constant fighting starts!!



And the award for happiest baby in the whole world goes to.. COOPER. He seriously is so happy and chill.. as long as he is being held :)! And can we talk about the mop on this kid! Seriously if I ever have a girl I hope she has at least half the amount of hair these boys do!!










And when there is a 3 year old involved there is bound to be some awesome outtakes!!
He is so full of life, may we all be more like this during adulthood, amiright!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts