Monday, June 18, 2018

wedding guest attire


So I have gotten a few questions on what to wear to weddings, and I thought I would share with you three dresses I am loving for wedding season this year!

The one that I am wearing has been a favorite of mine for a few years and I love the fit and flare of it, this one here is very similar and I love the colors!!

I am obsessed with this orange one perfect for summer and super flattering!!

Lastly this one has been in my cart all spring and would be perfect for any wedding or shower that you have coming up!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts