Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fall ootd



Hey friends,
Sorry for my lack of posts lately my little guy is teething and lets just say none of us are doing much sleeping right now. So I have just been in survival mode. Work, baby comforting, sleep for two hours repeat 2 and 3 until morning (insert advice about teething babies in the comments).


Since starting this little blog I have been trying out some new looks. And sometimes my husband looks at me and I can tell he wants to say something, but he's smart enough not too. For this outfit I asked him if he thought it looked casual or dressed up. I could see him mulling this over in his brain... does she want to look dressed up, or is that a bad thing, is casual a bad thing, or is that what she wants. Finally he settled on "I have never seen you wear this before so I don't know". He's a very smart man indeed.


Sweater: Maurices, January 2015, Skirt: Target fall 2013, Socks: Smart wools: Winter 2013, Shoes: Old Navy Winter 2013, Watch: Fossil Christmas 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts