Thursday, October 1, 2015

Girly Flannel



 
 


I like to consider myself boho on occassion. Whereas boho style seems effortless, I actually did spend sometime getting ready, and I did think about this outfit. But just between you and me, my hair just looked like this when I woke up. So I just had to go with it, you know?
 
I will post more trip pictures soon I am still working on editing them, so for now back to regular scheduled outfit posts.



Dress: Target, June 2015, Flannel: Jcrew Outlet: Fall 2013, Booties: Old Navy December 2012, Necklace: Local Boutique August 2015





But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungreateful and wicked. Luke 6:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts