Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wedding fun


Hey Ya'all!
So you know how I said I was traveling last week, well my little family and I (along with my big family) traveled to Autin, Tx for my cousin's wedding. It was absolutely stunning. She got married outside and the reception was in this barn/event center that was the most gorgeous venue. There were chandeliers and burlap curtains between the columns. The venue had a wonderfully shabby chic feel that was everything a girl could want on her wedding day, if that girl is anything like me :).


The reception got a little loud for little man so we headed outside and found this lovely balcony with a wonderfully comfortable chair to spend the night on.

 
 
Most people say little man looks just like me, but here I think he looks just like his daddy!
 
 
 
 


These two make my world go round.


 
Its always nice to get away for a few days and travel, but at the sametime there is also a wonderful feeling to coming home after a long or short journey.


Thanks for stopping by! More pictures of the venue and wedding tomorrow. Ya'all come back now ya here!? Yes I had to. I was in Texas afterall. Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts