Monday, September 21, 2015

Finally feeling human again!


 
The other night, I was reading an article about the resurgence of pencil skirts. I can't remember where I found it and I'm sure I could never find it again, (or im just to lazy to look, don't tell anyone) but I thought I'd relay the message to you. If ever you doubted them, pencil skirts are where it's at. That is according to me and some person, somewhere, who writes for some news publication.
 
I'm pretty sure I missed my calling as a news reporter, you guys.
 
 

 
Skirt: Loft, July 2015, Top: Super old, Jcpenny, Shoes: boutique, July 2014, Necklace: Boutique, April 2015, Earrings: June 2013 Forever 21.

 
Sorry for my lack of posts last week I was real sick and still not feeling so great hence why my face looks the way it does in most of these pictures :(. Forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts