Sunday, September 13, 2015

Last OOTD for this week

 
I am a tiny bit behind schedule with this post and last week's styling series, I had one more post with this free people sweater I wanted to get up for you guys to really round out the week and keep my promise of a whole weeks worth of stying for one clothing item. I mean really if I can't complete the challenge that either means; I am too wild and free to be held to some rules I made up for myself or I am too flaky to commit to the task at hand. Either way, doesn't matter! because I have suprised us both by following through, your welcome!

 
Dress: Target, Summer 2012, Sweater: Free People, August 2015, Shoes: Toms, Spring 2013, Earrings: Francescas, Winter 2015

 
 

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
 
PS: only four days last week due to labor day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts