Thursday, September 10, 2015

Rule Breaker

 



I have decided to start a new blogging game. Rules of the game are as follows: 1. I will pick one item of clothing a week and style it differently each day. 2. I will change more than just one thing about the ensemble (don't worry I'm not trying to pull a fast one on you by only switching up my pants, I know your too clever to fall for those shenanigans). 3. I will repeat this cycle until A. I get bored with it. B. you get bored with it and beg me (nicely) to stop. C. I forget about this game and go back to regular outfit posts! Deal? deal.

 



I have been craving neutrals lately. Black, white, tan, grey if it's slightly drab than cover me in it and send me on my way. The thing about neutrals though, is that they can be quite boring on their own but when you put them all together they can really make a look. Kind of like the old saying the sum is greater than the parts, too early for philosophy? Never, when discussing fashion I say.
 
 

Sweater: Free People here, Jeans: Jcrew factory here, Shoes: Target old similar here Necklace: local boutique similar here 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts