Wednesday, September 16, 2015


 

Pinterest is taking over my life. I realized this today as I was looking at it on my phone while still in bed. 6: 30 am and I'm scrolling through Pinterest. That can not be normal, right? I mean Facebook fine, but Pinterest? Get a hold of yourself lady!

 All of that to say that I've turned over a new leaf with my pins of interest (see what i did there, clever? no?). Before I was pinning outfits like I eat ice cream: fast, careless, and like I've been starved for days. Then I would look at what I'd pinned and be sad that I really didn't have the EXACT pieces that I needed to come up with pinned outfits. But I realized that was dumb, so my pins now are based on things I can replicate like color schemes or patterns. I might not have the pieces but I do have the color. For example, I copied this outfit from a pin I saw that I liked based on colors, it's not exact but it's exactly what I wanted to wear. Who knew? Pinterest. My long lost bff, that's who knew.

Really all of this is just me justifying looking at Pinterest, on my phone, in my bed as soon as my alarm wakes me.




Sweater: Local boutique, September 2015, Skirt: Loft, July 2015, Necklace: Baublebar spring 2013, Shoes: Macy's June 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts