Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September Monthly Favorites

 
Hey Guys!
Today I wanted to talk about the products I have been loving for September. So lets get right to the good stuffs.
 
 
First up on the list is this lorac pro palette. This is the original and I have had this guy for a few years and with my wandering eye, that I have mentioned before, I forget about him quite frequently. But, he always has me coming back and wondering why I ever deserted him!? Too dramatic for a tuesday? Never.
 
This palette is perfect for any look you want to create. ALL the shades are super pigmented and bleandable and it has a row of shimmers and a row of mattes that you can create any look with. I think he is definitely worth they buy and the try (see what I did there).



 
 
Next up we have my foundation of choice this month which is again this wonderful covergirl 3 in 1. This is like a dream it has great coverage (but not cakey) it lasts all day and it keeps me mattish looking which is my desired effect. I prefer to be mattish instead of totally matte looking but I'm sure with powder it could keep you fully matte as well. If your in the mood to try a new foundation I unabondonely (that's a word, I'm almost sure of it) give this one two thumbs way up.


 
 
 
Now on to everyone's my favorite part of favorites the lips! I have two shades of the same dog (dog is code for lipstick in south dakota, google it) for you this month. They are both liquid lipsticks of sorts and they last for stinking ever and are wonderful no fuss colors. The first one is a great any occassion lip it's called marvelous mauve and I wear it all the time!

 
This one is a deeper more fall looking lip color that I absolutely love it is called blackberry sorbet and it is a great dupe for dose of colors berry me. I love love love it and I bet you will too.

 
 
Marvelous Mauve and Blackberry Sorbet are right next to eachother fourth and fifth from the left on the top row. I also swatched the rest of the collection for you incase you wanted to see what other colors they have available in these matte liquid lipsticks.
 
 

Sorry I was so MIA last week we were traveling and blah blah blah I got busy and I suck. Forgive me?

 
What about now that I have posted this cute picture of my baby? yes. ok thanks friends. See you back here this same time tomorrow for another post! I promise.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts