Thursday, October 22, 2015

 
I'm running a little behind this week, this outfit was actually from Monday. So by a little I mean four days. You didn't miss much though I pretty much wore the same uniform I've been wearing. Tired eyes, lipstick, and greasy hair. HOT. I know, my greasy hair brings all the boys to the yard, of course they are carrying shampoo, but their there.
 
Thanks for sticking with me through the sporadic postings. Regular programming will return to a city near you. Soon.

 
Cape/sweater: Local boutique, September 2015, Pants: Buckle, Fall 2010, Boots: Kohls, October 2015, Watch: Fossil, christmas 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts