Monday, October 5, 2015

Lost Socks


 
Okay so after looking at these pictures, I wish that I would have worn my all grey socks with this outfit. But hey, that's why I style blog. To see if my mirror has led me astray about an outfit (just like Cher Horowitz I never trust a mirror). I like this but I think all grey would have even been better. Of course I couldn't find them this morning. Why? Because they were in my car, along with three magazines, my water bottle and a blanket. I'm starting to think someone lives in my car. I'm not sure who it is, but they have great taste in socks.
 

 
Shirt: H &M September 2015, Pants: Target, Summer 2014, Socks: Smart Wools Winter 2013, Shoes: Old Navy, Winter 2013, Bag: Target: May 2015.


 
Thanks for stopping by!  Zechariah 8:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts